Discover our sites
Shetland Amenity Trust welcomes thousands of visitors to our heritage sites and events each year.
- Sumburgh Head Lighthouse, Nature Reserve, & Visitor Centre
- Shetland Museum & Archives, Hay's Dock, Lerwick
- Shetland Crofthouse Museum, Dunrossness
- Old Scatness Broch & Iron Age Village - Open for guided tours on Fridays from 27 May - 26 August. Specialist Archaeology Tours for groups bookings of up to 25 people are available on request.
- Shetland UNESCO Global Geopark - Find out more