Discover our sites
Shetland Amenity Trust welcomes thousands of visitors to our heritage sites and events each year.
- Sumburgh Head Lighthouse, Nature Reserve, & Visitor Centre - re-opening on Saturday 8th April 2023.
- Shetland Museum & Archives, Hay's Dock, Lerwick
- Shetland Crofthouse Museum, Dunrossness - re-opening on the 1st May 2023.
- Old Scatness Broch & Iron Age Village - open for guided tours on Fridays from 26 May to 1 Sept 2023. Specialist Archaeology Tours for groups bookings of up to 25 people are available on request.
- Shetland UNESCO Global Geopark - Find out more