Discover our sites
Shetland Amenity Trust welcomes thousands of visitors to our heritage sites and events each year.
- Sumburgh Head Lighthouse, Nature Reserve, & Visitor Centre
- Shetland Museum & Archives, Hay's Dock, Lerwick
- Shetland Crofthouse Museum, Dunrossness - Closed for the season
- Old Scatness Broch & Iron Age Village - Closed for the season. *Specialist Archaeology Tours are available on request.
All sites season ticket (sales on hold)
We now offer a season pass that will provide you with access to all of our paid for visitor attractions all season long. You can buy your pass at any of our venues (Shetland Museum & Archives, Crofthouse Museum, Old Scatness Broch & Iron Age Village, and Sumburgh Head Lighthouse and Visitor Centre).
- Adult all sites season pass (16 and over) - £12
- Child all sites season pass (15 and under) - £5
- Family all sites season pass (2 aduts, 2 children) - £25